Thursday, July 26, 2012

Why am I up at 2 am?

I'm sitting in the living room of my in-law's house, wrapped in a chenille blanket and eying a plastic bowl next to me. I'm pretty sure I have food poisoning. I didn't want to wake up the kids with my bathroom runs, so I'm distracting myself on the computer instead.

So because I have nothing better to do, I was re-reading an interview that Motley Vision did with my husband about his first book, a collection of short stories called Dominant Traits. It's set in southern Alberta, where I am currently visiting for a family reunion. Buy the book! So we can be rich and famous! (Just kidding about that last part.)

I keep staring at the bowl hoping to puke. I'm really tired and want to get it all over with so I can go to bed.

Later. 

3 comments:

  1. So sorry. Hope you get all your "bugs" out and can rest today. Enjoy Alberta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon! Also hope that you weren't in the Cardston area last night, really bad hail storm.

    Feel better soon and enjoy my home province :)

    Loural

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...