Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The wedding

My older sister, the oldest of us five children, got married last weekend in Washington, DC. We had a great time seeing relatives and of course seeing my sister so happy to finally be joined with her husband.

The Spencer sisters & their spouses, plus my little brother (the bearded "mountain man" on the right)
My family
Lots of sling wearing. The wedding slings were made of a pink & green iridescent silk dupioni
 
I love this one of Zari
Dio & my mom
Candid camera
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I love all the pics! Zari is so beautiful! Congrats to your sister! And the "Mountian Man" brother is totaly hot! Inga is getting so big, love the double chin! LOL TTL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, forgot to say that Dio is such a little man! My they grow up fast! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize that building :) When I was a kid our children's choir used to perform there every holiday season.

    You all look lovely and the children are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting pictures Rixa. I am glad my 2 sisters and 1 brother were there. It sounds like it was a really nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zari is precious! I LOVE her long hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome family! I love the dresses-very modest, yet beautiful, and it looks like they're nursing friendly as well! I've heard of a few moms who weaned their babies so they could be in a friends wedding. How sad! Wedding slings were a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No photo cred? What? And I'm glad I'm the mountain man younger brother, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore Inga's fat little face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous family! What a whirlwind spring, you are amazing! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...