Thursday, June 07, 2007

News

My last day of internet access for a little while...So here is all the latest news:
  • Zari just got her first tooth yesterday!
  • I think I have mastitis, but it's getting better. The fever/chills are pretty much gone now.
  • We found a dog sitter last minute. Whew!
I'll be without internet for a week, then once we arrive in France I'll have occasional access. So this blog will be a bit quiet over the summer.

I am hoping to bring back lots of beautiful sling fabrics from France. I'll post them to my Second Womb site when I return in August.

I'll leave you with this quote from Gloria Lemay, a midwife in British Columbia:
Attending births is like growing roses. You have to marvel at the ones that just open up and bloom at the first kiss of the sun but you wouldn't dream of pulling open the petals of the tightly closed buds and forcing them to blossom to your time line.

5 comments:

  1. Cranberry for mastitis, works great to prevent it. I took one a day through my 10 years of breastfeeding after my first round of mastitis.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you, Rixa. Have a marvelous summer, and I can't wait to hear about your adventures when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cranberry, as in capsules? Or unsweetened juice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy travels...can't wait for tales of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do so love Gloria Lemay! Thanks for the wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...